Being a business owner or manager of a large company in Connecticut comes with a lot of responsibility. You must ensure that your employees are taken care of and have the best possible benefits package. However, we understand that it can be tricky to do it all by yourself. Nesso Benefits can help you.
We’re a health insurance agent in Connecticut and offer many different services. With Nesso Benefits assistance, you can be sure that your employees will have the best coverage. We’ll help you choose among the many large group health insurance plans in Connecticut and find the one that best fits your company’s needs.
We’re part of the Nesso Group, providing a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach to employee benefits. Contact us today to learn more about our services. We can’t wait to help you have a healthy organization.
We’re Committed To Our Clients
At Nesso Benefits, we care about your business too. This is how we show our commitment to you:
- We Do What We Say & Go Beyond That: We always communicate openly and honestly with our clients. You can trust that we will do what we say we will do. If there are any issues or problems, we’ll work to solve them quickly.
- We Respect Timelines: Time is money. We understand that you’re busy and have a lot on your plate. That’s why we always respect your timeline and work hard to get things done quickly. However, we don’t risk quality.
- We Work With Your Best interest in Mind: We’re here to help you succeed. We’ll work with you to get a benefits package that meets your needs and budget.
Discover The Nesso Benefits Team
Nesso Benefits is an affordable, large-group benefits provider that gives your employees the best coverage possible. We have partnerships with top insurance providers, so you can rest easy knowing your team is in good hands. Our customizable program offers a wide range of benefits to let you build a package that meets your staff’s needs and wants.
Nesso Benefits Services
- Medical insurance: At Nesso Benefits, we work with you to find your company’s best group medical insurance plan. By taking the time to understand your business’s specific needs, we can identify a policy that will work perfectly for you and offer comprehensive coverage for your employees.
- Ancillary Benefits: Nesso Benefits offers payroll-deducted ancillary benefits that can save your employees money on their healthcare at no extra cost to your company!
- Voluntary Benefits: Nesso Benefits knows that sometimes the unexpected happens, which is why we offer a variety of voluntary insurance products for employees.
Everything About Our Medical insurance Service
What Is Health insurance?
A health insurance policy is an agreement between a customer and a coverage provider. The company agrees to pay some or all of the purchaser’s future healthcare costs per month in exchange for a monthly fee. This relationship usually lasts one year, during which the insurer will be responsible for specific expenses associated with injury, illness, pregnancy, or preventative care.
How Does It Work?
Health insurance in the United States is a complex and ever-changing landscape. There are numerous regional and national carriers whose coverage, pricing, and availability vary significantly from state to state or county
Many employment benefits in America include health insurance coverage, with the employer partially paying employee premiums. The payer’s cost is tax-deductible, and the employee receiving the benefit pays no taxes on it. However, there are a few exceptions for those employed by an S corporation.
Who Needs Health insurance
The short answer is that everyone needs health insurance. Health insurance protects you financially if an unexpected illness or injury occurs. It’s there to help you pay for the care you need to get well and keep you from going into debt
Without health insurance, you risk paying for all of your medical expenses out of your pocket. If you have a severe illness or injury, those expenses can add up quickly and be difficult to afford.
Copays, Deductibles, & Coinsurance: What You Need To Know
Various health insurance plans require customers to pay some of the costs associated with their coverage. Get to know them:
- Deductible: The customer has to pay a yearly amount out of pocket before the insurer meets costs, which is now regulated by federal law.
- Copays: After subscribers pay their deductible, they must still pay set fees for specific services, such as doctor visits and prescription drugs.
- Coinsurance: After an individual meets their yearly deductible, they’re still responsible for a portion of their healthcare costs until they reach the out-of-pocket maximum.
in general, insurance plans with lower monthly premiums have higher out-of-pocket costs. When choosing a plan, compare the benefit of smaller monthly payments to the possible expense of large out-of-pocket fees if you become seriously ill or have an accident.
Understanding Large Group insurance Benefits
What Is a Group Health insurance Plan?
insurance companies usually offer group insurance plans at a reduced rate to groups of members, like employees of a company or an organization. The risk is spread out over the policyholders, so it’s less expensive for each individual. You can find these types of plans in both America and Canada.
How It Works
Group health insurance plans are beneficial for both the employer and employees. Employers purchase the program and offer it to their employees as a company perk. Because there is usually a minimum level of participation required by most insurers, employers often encourage employee sign-ups to ensure the plan’s validity.
Due to the many variables associated with group health insurance plans —such as type of insurer, costs, and coverage— there are always differences among programs.
Once the organization decides on a plan, group members will be given a chance to agree or disagree with coverage. in some areas, programs might have different levels. insured people can take out basic coverage or more advanced insurance with extra features.
The organization and its members pay the premiums based on the chosen plan. Health insurance may also be available for extended family and other dependents of group members at an additional cost.
The Brightside Of This insurance Plan
The main benefit of a group plan is that it shares risk among a pool of insured people. This helps the group members by keeping premiums low, and insurers can better manage risk when they know who their customers are. insurers can control costs even more through health maintenance organizations (HMOs), in which providers agree to give care to members contracted with the insurer.
HMOs keep costs low but have stricter rules on the care that individuals can receive. PPOs, though more expensive, offer patients a choice of doctors and easier access to specialists.
Get To Know The Nesso Solution
At our company, we want to ensure that your employees always have the best possible solution. We’re constantly researching new ways to provide innovative solutions that meet the needs of your employees and give you the best value for your money.
Our team is experienced and ready to answer any questions you may have about finding the right plan for your business. We work with a variety of carriers so that we can provide even large teams with a broad range of options.
- High-Level Service: Health insurance is complex. There are many moving parts, and it can be challenging to keep track of everything. Our team will work with you to understand your needs and act accordingly.
- Employee Education: We understand that your employees might not be familiar with the available health insurance plans. Our team will take the time to create a customized education program so they can decide which plan is right for them. Also, we’ll provide constant support to ensure that they’re always up-to-date on their benefits.
- Work With Advisors, Not Agents: With Nesso Benefits, you get more than just an advisor – you gain a partner who will help your business reach its potential. You’ll consult with experienced professionals who take the time to understand your employees’ and company’s needs before making and presenting detailed recommendations.
How Our Process Works
Having a structure is everything when it comes to a benefits plan. Our team will help you design a plan that works for your company and employees. If you don’t know where to start, this is our process:
- Contact Us: First, reach out to us and tell us about your company. We’ll ask you some questions so that we can get a better understanding of what you’re looking for. Our insurance specialists will assist you as soon as possible.
- We’ll Strategize: After that first interaction, we’ll develop a strategy. You’ll be assigned a team of experts who will develop a comprehensive plan for your company. Our integrated solutions are designed to help you reach your business goals.
- Outstanding Solutions: After we’ve created a plan, we’ll present it to you. Our team will go over everything with you so that you can make an informed decision about which benefits package is suitable for your company.
Nesso Benefits: Your Go-To Solution For A Healthy Business
If you’re looking for health and benefits programs for your employees, look no further than Nesso Benefits. Our services are designed to meet and exceed your expectations. Our medical insurance service covers large groups; therefore, you can count on us to guide your organization to a healthy structure.
Let your team members decide what’s best for them, and let us find what’s best for you. Contact us today for more information!